Blueforce Command Center is our patented (U.S. Patent No. 8,467,779) command and control software application for Windows and/or HTML5 client computing platforms for use by team leaders. The product enables the rapid formation of tactical teams and facilitates rich information sharing amongst team members using smartphones, tablets, and laptop computing devices. The software, which can scale to thousands of subscribed endpoints, provides shared situational awareness, alerting and notification, storage, charting, and provides an interoperability layer for exchange with other enterprise systems that can leverage open internet standards/protocols. Command Center is light on the network and can leverage standard cellular, 3G/4G/LTE/FirstNet, WIFI, WiMAX, satellite, and/or mobile ad-hoc networks (MANETs) for connectivity.
Blueforce’s Tactical Presence Protocol fuses geo-location, network location, health, and sensor data into a presence heartbeat that is light on the network, yet provides complete tactical awareness as to where your people are and what’s going on around them. Command Center’s UI provides a just-in-time Dashboard that allows the enduser to construct a mission-specific view using drag-and-drop gestures. Furthermore, Command Center exports data in real-time to KML for real-time overlays on GIS or other C4ISR tools.
Blueforce Command Center is secure and extensible and provides a plug-in interface for integration of a multitude of sensor types and/or enterprise information services. This bi-directional interface allows for construction of plugins that “listen” and/or provide enterprise services out to the last tactical mile. Coupled with Command Center’s extended presence capabilities, the software provides a mission critical solution for life safety, mission efficiency, and the movement of perishable tactical mission data amongst team members and commanders.
- Scalable and Interoperable: Supports thousands of subscribed endpoints and provides presence output as real-time KML for use with GIS or C4ISR systems
- Runs Manned or Unattended: Can be used as a tactical, manned command and control endpoint, or housed in a data center as an autonomous service platform
- Tactical Presence: Presence is more than offline, online, or away. Presence is about texture and context; this includes location, health, and status fused to provide complete awareness of each endpoint
- Mission Dashboard: Enduser configurable Mission Dashboard allows for easy drag-and-drop construction for monitoring of desired subscribed endpoints
- Secure: Blueforce uses FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptographic provider for authentication and encryption
- Information Sharing: Share pictures, floor plans, biometrics, and more
- Location: Geospatial tracking for outdoor use and wireless tracking for indoor use
- Extensible, Plug-In Platform: Allows person-attached, unmanned ground sensors, and enterprise information system data to be normalized and shared amongst the team
- Pervasive Computing: Can be used natively on any Windows device or via Chrome, Firefox, and Safari HTML5-capable browsers
- Situational Awareness
- Command and Control
- K9 Operations
- Surveillance and Collection
- Life Safety and Occupational Health
- Special Operations
- Battlefield Medical/Combat Casualty
- Remote Sensor Networks