Blueforce Tactical (BTAC) is our patented (U.S. Patent No.s 8,467,779/8,682,309) mobile software application that enables the rapid formation of tactical teams and facilitates rich information sharing amongst team members using Android and iOS Smartphones and tablets brought to the tactical environment. The software provides shared awareness and extended presence of people, sensors, and services; and it provides secure information exchange between them using standard cellular, 3G/4G/LTE/FirstNet, WIFI, WiMAX, satellite, and/or mobile ad-hoc networks (MANETs).
Blueforce’s Tactical Presence Protocol fuses geo-location, network location, health, and sensor data into a presence heartbeat that is light on the network, yet provides complete shared tactical awareness as to where your people are and what’s going on around them.
BTAC is secure and extensible and provides a plug-in interface for integration of a multitude of sensor types and/or information services. Coupled with BTAC’s extended presence capabilities, the software provides a mission critical solution for life safety, mission efficiency, and the movement of perishable tactical mission data amongst team members and commanders.
- Tactical Presence: Presence is more than offline, online, or away. Presence is about texture and context; this includes location, health, and status fused to provide complete awareness of each endpoint.
- Location: Geospatial tracking for outdoor use and network location for indoor use.
- Information Sharing: Share pictures, floor plans, biometrics, forms, and more.
- Extensible, Plug-In Platform: Allows body-attached, person-carried, and unmanned sensors to be normalized and shared amongst the team.
- Secure: Blueforce Tactical enforces TLS data link (256-bit) connectivity for session-based authentication and encryption.
- Standards-Based and Enterprise Ready: Blueforce products are built on interoperable internet protocols and can be used with Oracle, Cisco, Sun, Google, and other standards-based enterprise collaboration services.
- Pervasive Computing: Runs on Android and iOS SmartPhones and tablets.
- Shared Situational Awareness
- Command and Control
- K9 Operations
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Life Safety and Occupational Health
- Special Operations
- Battlefield Medical/Combat Casualty
- Remote Sensor and M2M Networks